Nails are the extension of a beautiful you!
Often they are the first thing people notice when you reach out to shake their hand and not surprisingly can be a reflection of how you look after yourself. So why not treat them with the respect and love they need and enjoy a manicure or pedicure here in the clinic?
A quick fix or something longer lasting?
We offer a range of colours in both traditional and gel polishes; from subtle nudes and muted beiges to vibrant reds, pinks and we can even offer sparkle overlays and nail art!
Traditional Nail Polish
A simple polish works well to get your nails looking fresh and vibrant and is quick to apply.
Gel Nail Polish
Gel polish is more hardwearing and is safe from knocks and dints pretty much immediately. Usually lasting around 2 weeks, it’s the perfect choice if you’re off on holiday, to a wedding or party, or simply want fuss & chip-free nails.
Which options can I choose for my nails?
- Manicure (cuticle tidy-up, file, smoothing out and application of traditional nail polish)
- Gel Polish Manicure (as above but with application of gel nail polish)
- Gel Soak-off (to remove existing gel polish and clean up your nails)
- Gel Soak-off & Recovery Manicure (removal of existing gel nail polish, cuticle tidy-up, file, smoothing out and application of clear base coat)
- Gel Soak-off & Gel Polish Manicure (as above but application of gel nail polish)
- Pedicure (includes foot bath soak, exfoliation, massage, cuticle tidy-up, file, smoothing out and application of standard polish)
- Gel Polish Pedicure (as above but with application of gel nail polish)
Our Beauty Therapists Josna and Jade can provide these treatments for you. Be economical with your time and tag a nail polish onto your podiatry appointment, before or after your Cosmetic Injection review appointment or alongside a relaxing CACI facial treatment!
Take a look at our current pricing here. We’re offering a FREE soak off with your first appointment with Jade!
Call us today on 01565 651832 to book your appointment.